To be eligible to participate in the DIB CS/IA program, a DIB company must:
- Have or acquire DoD-approved medium assurance External Certificate Authority (ECA) certificates.
- Have an existing active Facility Security Clearance (FCL) granted under the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) (see DoD 5220.22-M) with approved safeguarding for at least Secret information (http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/522022m.pdf).
- Have or acquire a Communication Security (COMSEC) account in accordance with the NISP Operating Manual (NISPOM), Chapter 9, Section 4.
- Obtain access to DoD's secure voice and data transmission system supporting the DIB CS/IA program.
- Own or operate an unclassified information system that processes, stores, or transmits DoD information.
- Execute the standardized Framework Agreement (FA), which implements the requirements set forth in title 32 CFR part 236 sections 236.4 through 236.6.
Federal Register at http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-10-22/pdf/2013-24256.pdf